Systems Lead – MOQdigital
Private Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
Where You’ll Fit In
Systems Lead | Reporting to the Global IT Manager | Part of the Internal IT Team| Based in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
How You Can Unlock Your Potential
The role of Systems Lead within MOQdigital Corporate IT is a strategic role to help guide, assist, and plan how core MOQdigital systems (Infrastructure, Servers, EndPoints, etc) are utilised to support organisational needs.
Whilst the primary focus is on strategy & planning, activities will also include managing the delivery of new projects and changes to existing systems along with ensuring that day to day operational support needs are being met through our in-house managed services team.
Here’s a sneak peek into what you’ll spend your time doing:
- Work with the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that our internal systems meet business requirements and goals and help identify / resolve systems issues.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of technical application usage / configuration best practices.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Ensure that any new system into the organisation meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Work with other MOQdigital staff who support MOQdigital systems (e.g.: Professional/Managed Services) in any changes or development activities.
- Assist with configuration changes and minor changes for systems as needed.
What we’re looking for in our next awesome human:
- Vendor certification in one more related core technologies (e.g.: Cisco / Meraki Networking, Azure and O365, Microsoft Server / Desktop technologies, Cisco / Microsoft security technologies).
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Engineering or related field is an added advantage
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Cloud, Azure Stack HCI environment, and Azure Site Recovery.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of infrastructure, servers and endpoint.
- Experience with networking & security technologies, server and endpoint OS & management practices.
- Understanding and experience with Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS) and Server virtualisation technologies.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Due to our ISO27001 Compliance we require all staff to have a clean criminal record, we will facilitate a police check upon acceptance of an offer.
Who are MOQdigital?
- We enable organisations to accelerate their technology driven transformation. We do this through our end-to-end lifecycle of services of Advise, Enable and Manage.
- We work with organisations to help them to understand, evaluate and advise based on their individual technical requirements.
- We implement and build custom solutions that enable organisations to thrive.
- We manage and support systems that enable organisations to accelerate their vision.
- Our purpose is to celebrate new thinking, bring together solutions and engage and educate. We partner with ambitious organisations to reimagine and revamp their systems with a vision for what the future might entail for them. MOQdigital helps People and Technology to intersect.
A few key things you should know about us:
- Intro to MOQdigital video link – shorturl.at/hGYZ0
- Our LinkedIn Company Page is stacked with goodness and awesome insights into who we are and what’s important to us – Check it out!
- We’re an Australian founded ASX listed organisation built on a number of acquisitions plus organic growth, with global presence. We’ve been around for circa 17 years with now circa 300 employees nationally (450 globally).
- We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner and have a number of advanced specialisations.
What We Offer At MOQdigital
- Why choose MOQdigital video link – shorturl.at/bhilC
- Flexible working is part of our DNA.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave – No minimum service period for eligibility.
- Funded learning and development plus study days alongside our comprehensive training plans.
- career progression opportunities, we’re passionate about helping our people unlock their potential and grow across different capabilities.
- Meeting free Thursdays – Reducing the impact of meetings to improve mental health, productivity and wellbeing.
- Loads of regular learning and connection opportunities.
- Continuous sharing of knowledge, where you will be encouraged to voice your ideas.
- Diversity is a strength and we love having people from different backgrounds and experience, for example, we have employees from over 30 different countries working here – that’s just one attribute, talk to us about our other diverse people!
- We sponsor Women in Technology (WiT) and have our own ‘Women Crushing IT’ (WCIT) initiative.
Our Values Are What Make Us, Us
- We’re the first to put our hand up, take ownership and show initiative.
- We’re genuinely concerned about the welfare of others.
- We value a growth mindset, smart, creative thinking and the ability to simplify.
- We’re open, honest and polite – with no politics allowed.
- We’re fixer’s – not finger pointers.
We guarantee there’s so much more to find out! Apply Directly, or email [email protected] We’ve been scaling rapidly, so if this role isn’t quite right but want to see if there’s something else that might be? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.moqdigital.com.