Software Engineer Intern – NirvanaClouds
Internship Opportunities with Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the Role
Who we are:
We deliver next-generation, enterprise-class applications that are built from the ground up for the cloud. We’re looking for engineers of all shapes and sizes, who are excited about contributing to our next generation Financial Technology (FinTech) Software as a Service (SaaS) application by solving hard problems. Our challenges span many technologies, including Web and Cloud Technologies. As an engineering intern at NirvanaClouds, you will work on a small team with people across engineering and product to build our next generation FinTech SaaS product.
We are now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Paid Internship Program!
- Available for a full-time six (06) months internship opportunity.
- Upcoming graduation date between December 2022 and August 2025 and are completing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Math or related technical field.
- Previous internship or project experience building FinTech SaaS apps for Web, preferred.
- Have completed coursework, projects, internships, and or research in at least three of the following:
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Software Programming
- Web/Mobile Development
- Cloud Computing
- Micro-Services Architecture
- Container Architecture (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- User Interface Design
- Experience with building production-level APIs.
- Able to leverage DevOps and CI/CD processes for managing and releasing software.
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week for the duration of the internship.
Technologies we use and teach:
If you fit this description and have the great attitude we are looking for, send us your CV to [email protected] or apply via LinkedIn. We are keen to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org