Pioneer in VAS platforms & software solutions, now offering Digital Transformation solutions to Telco
Senior Product Analyst (Digital Healthcare Services) – Wavenet
Private Job Vacancies with Highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
JOIN OUR PASSIONATE & PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Wavenet is one of the world’s leading value-added services (VAS) platform specialists that has diversified its portfolio into many technology areas including IT and Digital Healthcare. In essence, a gathering of highly talented individuals with vast experience and expertise in diverse technological platforms, Wavenet has always been at the forefront of the ICT industry. Wavenet’s extensive telco product portfolio includes messaging, international communication, and IP convergence solutions in addition to media platforms and services, which aid operator revenue augmentation and retention for over two decades. Moreover, its technical expertise has gone to the extent of building world-class DevOps tools and Digital healthcare platforms to serve multiple business domains expanding its footprint beyond the telco domain.
Senior Product Analyst- Digital Healthcare
- Function as the product owner by translating the product strategy & roadmap into actionable tasks and working with cross-functional agile teams to execute those requirements
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, build user stories and wireframes, and create product collaterals
- Assist Product Manager by conducting market research, competitor analysis & working with external consultants to understand insights into the latest industry and technology trends in the product domain and incorporate those into the product roadmaps aligning with the product strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to define product positioning, long-term and short-term product strategy, and product roadmap aligning with the company vision and strategy
- Review, justify and incorporate the inputs from the cross-functional teams and the customers to enhance the current product under the supervision
- Attend all agile and scrum meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the set roadmap and timelines
- Define user acceptance criteria and carry out user acceptance testing activities and conduct product training
- Work with the relevant stakeholders and organize product demos and workshops
- Contribute to product marketing activities and assist in preparing marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Knowledge on Agile practices.
- 2 – 3 Years of Previous product analysis/ownership experience in SaaS-related or cloud-based products.
- Experience with JIRA, Aha, and Confluence would be an added advantage.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong interest in innovation and new technological trends
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com