Website Web Lankan
Project Coordinator – Web Lankan
Latest Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the Job
Web Lankan is a well-established ISO certified and award winning Web & Software Development Company in Sri Lanka which delivers tailored services to any business entity.
We have determined plans for the business and we are looking for competent, self – motivated and dynamic candidate to join our team.
- 2 years of minimum experience in similar capacity
- Academic or professional qualifications in Marketing & Admin. IT qualifications will be an added advantage
- Experience in customer care will be a definite advantage
- Have excellent communication skills strong spoken and written command of English language
- Work under pressure and work long hours when necessary, accomplish tasks overcoming challenges and meet deadlines
- Must be a good team player, who possesses excellent interpersonal skills to build close working relationships,
- Interact with team members to find collaborative and team driven solutions
- Perform project coordination and communication among stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain project management plans, templates, documents, status report, etc as per best practices and industry standards
- Organize meetings and sessions among stakeholders and communicate the outcome as appropriate
- Involve in feasibility studies, requirement gathering, gap analysis, solution designing, testing, and deployment and training activities
- Collaborate with project stakeholders in order to deliver the outcome
- Pro actively resolve customer issues relating to project, emails and etc.
- Complete quality check on all projects
If you are the right candidate with excellent skills in design & communications and looking for an exciting role in a fast growing IT company, we would like to hear from you. A great working culture and remuneration on par with industry standards awaits you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com