Marketing Assistant – Axinom
Private Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the job
Are you seeking an exciting marketing career? Well, you’ve found the right job listing!
Our tribe of quirky marketers is looking for a teammate to assist in various marketing activities, planning, and coordination. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys being involved with diverse marketing tasks. Excellence in organizing and keeping track of tasks, collaborating within the team and externally will be a huge plus..
If you have any previous marketing exposure or want to learn marketing at a rapidly growing software business, this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Keeping track of various team tasks and maintaining deadlines
- Collecting and reviewing marketing data from various channels
- Assisting in creating and updating content on the website and social media
- Help with the organization of marketing campaigns
- Provide support and coordination within the team
- Contributing ideas for improving marketing processes
- Proficiency in the English language with strong verbal skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and deadline-driven tasks
- Creative thinker with an analytical mind
- Affinity to learn new technologies and tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Any previous experience in project management/coordination, marketing will be a plus
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
If you’re interested in working in Colombo, Sri Lanka, send your application to [email protected] or apply via LinkedIn!
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) system of one of the largest US airlines, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passengers on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture the depth of talent and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs.LK@axinom.com