HR Coordinator- Srilanka & Maldives – Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the Job
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our International Human Resources team as Human Resources Coordinator – Colombo, Sri Lanka.
As the Human Resources Coordinator for Sri Lanka, you will add immediate value by providing support to line managers across Thailand, in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management, and talent management. You will provide support across our Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo businesses.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with Local Managers.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
- Ensure the local legal requirements are strictly adhered to
- Follow-up of recruitment procedure in coordination with Local Managers.
- Ensure appropriate induction and onboarding of new staff.
- Supports with performance management and disciplinary processes
- Prepare HR reports and analytics as required by Regional HR Management
- Follow up and coordinate employee’s annual Leave balance, sick leave, update oracle (HRMS), maintain Personal Files.
- Ensures smooth implementation of HR and Administration policies
- Perform various administrative duties to support HR records and administration requirements in line with compliance and record keeping requirements
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings for HR Management, staff relocation/ repatriation, setting up conferences/workshops, payroll, explaining policies, coordinating support services, etc.
- Collect monthly payroll data in coordination with accountant consultant.
- 3 years relevant experience in HR Coordinator role in fast paced, multisite environment
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, employee engagement, investigations, grievance and disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and local procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety, social security, compensation, employee relations, shops and establishment, etc.
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Srilankan and Maldivian employment law
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.