Associate Project Manager – Codevus
Latest Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
Do you stand out from the crowd? We’re looking for motivated individuals that want to build something great with a group of incredible people. We work hard to create our industry-leading products. And we strive to make our users & customers have the best experience possible.
You’ll work at our spacious office in Nugegoda, Colombo , Sri Lanka. It’s the perfect place to work with like-minded people and make a difference in the world.
- Run exciting and fast-paced Agile teams and projects
- Timely and accurate execution of project deliverables, key milestones and tasks; oversight of the milestones; ability to drive deadlines with quality outcomes; ownership and accountability of the overall delivery for the client
- Monitor and provide status updates of client projects to Senior Management.
- Drive overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables
- Ensure that an accurate and up to date record is maintained with regard to the status of all projects being worked on
- Create and maintain project plans including resource plans, budgets, risk tracking, and mitigation, issue logs, planning assumptions, milestones, change management, and project dependencies.
- Work with a multi-functional team including developers, quality assurance, product managers, and key stakeholders
- BSc. in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience managing software development projects
- Experience in an environment that practices continuous delivery
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Ability to lead multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Administrative experience with JIRA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com