Website Affiniti Innovations (Pvt) Ltd
Associate Business Analyst / Project Manager – Affiniti Innovations (Pvt) Ltd
Private Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
AFFINITI INNOVATIONS is a joint venture between David Peiris Holdings Ltd and Avonet Technologies created with the objective of taking the AFFINITI brand technology solutions to global markets. AFFINITI is a time-tested software solutions suite developed locally and used by many large banks, non-bank financial institutions and leading telco firms. AFFINITI assists organizations in managing receivables and customer relationships using cutting edge technologies and proprietary algorithms. Affiniti solutions are being continuously improved by a competent talent pool through active open innovation initiatives with leading universities. In pursuing our journey of progress, we are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate BA/PM.
Key responsibilities include:
- Elicit requirements analyzing and converting them into quality business solutions.
- Effectively document and communicate requirements to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Business process modeling and comprehensive user story writing.
- Responding to RFPs and capacity to prepare required technical write-ups.
- Validate User Story acceptance criteria against test cases and final deliverables.
- UAT validation.
- Understand project deliverables, define scope and carry out estimations.
- Strategically plan team structure and upcoming resource requirements.
- Ensure projects are delivered to quality, budget and on time.
- Working closely with clients, development teams and managerial staff.
You should also have the following:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- 2+ years of experience in BA/PM.
- Software Project Management and Business Analyst expertise in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Thorough understanding on project sizing, risk management and delivery processes.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Pre-sales engagement with clients in proposal preparation and solution demonstration.
- Strong lateral thinking capacity and ability to think of how things fit from an end to end and solution perspective.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Experience in banking and finance applications would be an added advantage.
- CSM, PMP CSPO, PMI-PBA, CCBA certificates would also be an added advantage.
Besides having strong project management skills, you will also need to have impeccable written and verbal communication skills. As the Associate BA/PM you should always support development teams to work smoothly, think from the client and business user perspectives, have a passion to innovate by monitoring technology and market trends and also in response to client needs.
Ideally, you will be someone who work with Enterprise products and involved with peers in terms of working on innovative technologies, methods, and projects. If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please send your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com