Website LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Assistant Manager, Projects – LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Private Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the Job
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Assists Project Managers to create and maintain the delivery schedule, milestones and tasks in the relevant scheduling tool(s) and supports the identification and management of dependencies, delivery risks and issues and tracks status through the maintenance of risks and issues logs
- Co-ordinates project communications and status reporting in line with standards
- Supports project budget tracking, including actual and forecasted expenditure and accounting for variances
- Supports the creation and maintenance of the delivery resource plan across the project lifecycle
- Supports with the monitoring of a change roadmap for the portfolio and assists with the implementation of change management processes, policies and best practice
- Drives adherence to project management standards and frameworks, governance procedures and standard templates.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous PMO experience in a portfolio, project or programme management environment.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
To apply for this job please visit refinitiv.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.