Website Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing-SLIM
Assistant Manager Internal Audit – Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing-SLIM
Top Government Job Vacancies with highest Salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
About the Job
SLIM takes pride in nurturing marketers for over 50 years as the National Body for Marketing in Sri Lanka. SLIM’s business functions span education, advocacy, membership, training, research, SME development, promoting entrepreneurship, sustainability initiatives, and National Level events such as Brand Excellence Awards, Peoples Awards, National Sales Awards, and SLIM Digis Awards, etc… SLIM is functioning as the South Asian Secretariat of the Asian Marketing Federation, which is affiliated with the World Marketing Association.
Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
- and liaising with external audit partners for financial & non-financial audits to ensure the execution of the full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Assistant Manager – Internal Audit will have to maintain open communication with management and the audit committee and report complete, accurate, and timely audit information.
- The ideal candidate should possess a full or partial qualification in CA Sri Lanka / ACCA
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in auditing at a reputed audit firm is a must
- Strong analytical and communication skills
An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits on par with the industry awaits the right candidate.
Please share your resume within 07 days of the advertisement, with the names of two non-related referees, indicating the post applied for in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org