Inspiring the world with design, operational excellence and innovation
Assistant Manager (Human Resources) – MAS Holdings
Private Job Vacancies with highest salary in Sri Lanka 2022 by Lankanjobs.lk
We are currently on the lookout for a suitable candidate to be part of our Human Resources team at MAS Capital (Pvt) Ltd. As an Assistant Manager, he/she will oversee the entire Payroll and ELM process for the GM and above cadre and will be expected to demonstrate high confidentiality and reliability with regard to having access to extremely sensitive and private information. The individual will need to support the team in preparing annual budgets and maintain a good rapport with the senior management in their charge to assist with their administrative requirements.
- Attend to the salary administration of the GM and above levels at the Corporate, compile and maintain salary comparisons of Senior most Management and Expatriate staff.
- Attend to all payroll-related summaries and remittance-related matters for the completeness of the process.
- Analyse and incorporate any new developments or regulatory changes to the payroll process as required (eg: Tax changes etc.)
- Ensure all Senior Managers receive their due personal information on time (Pay Slips/bank Letters / Tax Certificates etc.)
- Ensure alignment with Group internal control process requirements and provide required feedback, and reports as and when requested.
- Plan and formulate the payroll Calendar for all Companies, inform, organize, and align the relevant parties (BPO / Finance / Administration etc) for achieving the Calendar timing while maintaining proper records of all employee transactions.
- Adhere to statutory and legal compliance to ensure the required information/input is forwarded to the Outsourced Processing Bureau and timely processing of the payments.
- Carry out post-process reconciliation as per standard procedure to ensure accuracy.
- Work with the HR team to administer the Performance Related Pay scheme & increments for GM & above grades at the corporate office.
- Preparation of annual salary budgets for GM and above cadre.
- Perform HR administrative work such as Recruitment, Confirmation follow-ups and Termination for the GM & Above grades.
- Perform additional, ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, Law or any other relevant field / equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Human resources/operations management.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, mainly in the use of Excel (Numerical skills) and PowerPoint presentations.
- Technology savvy – proficient in the use of digital tools and other platforms.
- Attention to detail and diligence in whatever task assigned.
- A team player with a positive attitude and an ability to interact with Senior Management level both internal and external.
- A driven individual is well organised and diligent with the ability to adapt to any work environment.
To apply for this job please visit egmh.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.